Saturday, October 28, 2006

Eleven Hours . . .


Eleven Hours . . .

It is 9:42 PM. I am setting he clock back one hour. Daylight savings, or whatever. I am in good spirits.

I had a good dinner with my buddy Rocko and the informational session for the race was nice.

I aim to sleep well. I never do, however tonight is going to be different.

I will wake at 4:00 AM, check my gear, load up and head to the race site. After I set up
my transition site I will head up to Rocko’s room and nap for 30 minutes or so then get
mentally focused and head to he swim start.

I will finish around 3:30 PM and it will take me about an hour to get under control and
showered. The second I am out of the shower I will post and let you all know how I did
and that I am living!

Keep me in your thoughts.

Chris

No comments: