Friday, December 29, 2006

One Day at a Time . . .


One Day at time . . .

I have received several comments that have the same thread of advice in them. I am a planner. I plan all day long. I do it for a living and if I weren’t proficient at it, I wouldn’t have a business.

I plan an individual’s retirement plan . . . FOR THEIR LIFE. It is expected that I plan long-term.

The comments/suggestions have been to stop planning . . . So far in the future.

I doubt I will be able to stop since I have the next 10 years of my triathlon life already planned, but I get the idea my friends, you all that read my blog, are suggesting.

I need you help sticking to this.

Every evening I am going to set my goals for the following 24 hours! I will plan the simple aspects of my day, such as meals, training, what I won’t eat, etc.

Work with me on this.

I will post each evening and the also follow up with how the days plan transpired.

Here we go!

Saturday December 30, 2006

There is a weather forecast for heavy thunderstorms tomorrow, so I have to take that into consideration.

If it is not storming - Wake at 6:30am, ride river rd. from split 2 loops (22 miles)
Run the levee at river rd-20 min.

If it is storming - Wake 6:30am, run 60 min on LSU lakes.
Trainer 20 minutes

I will eat 3 healthy meals and 2 healthy snacks.
NO FRIED food NO FAST food!

NO Sodas.
I will have dinner BEFORE 7:00pm and nothing after.


There you have it. Tomorrow’s goals!

I will fill you in about 10:00 tomorrow!

Thank you and Peace, Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!! Day by Day! That will make so much difference. Prayers are with you.

Love, Momms

Anonymous said...

I think you are on the correct track. 24 Hours in advance and the plan sounds very doable.

Mustang 66

Anonymous said...

Yes! Let's make 2007 a great year for all of us. Journaling is always good.