Monday, January 12, 2009

Computrainer!!! Woo Hoo!


UPS has been my best friend since my surgery.  Today my UPS friend dropped off my computrainer which was set up and ready for a feeble test drive 23 minutes later!


I put on the IM Louisville course and rode 15 miles of it before I became a little light headed.  

Soon!  Soon, I will be out there on the road tearing it up . . .  Until then . . . Me and the ole computrainer are going to become good pals.

Thanks to my family for this great Christmas present.  it will get a LOT of use.  Much more than that tie you guys got me last year!  HA!  Just jerk'n yer chain!!!  Love you guys.

Remember, TODAY . . . Be Brilliant!

Oh and I don't want anyone getting jealous about the awesome, stat of the art computer stand I have for my computer to display the computrainer course . . . If you're real nice I can hep you get one of those "computer stands".


4 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats getting the computrainer all set up. Are you doing IM Louisville in August? If you are, I am too!!!! Keep up all the great work!

Anonymous said...

dude you're going to kill yourself....sit on the damn couch and make Amanda wait on you

Christopher, Amanda, and Babies said...

Amy, I am not doing IM Louisville this year . . . maybe 2010. I am doing IM Florida this year as my full and New Orleans as my half . . .

Come on down to NOLA!!!

Brady . . . I rode 45 min on my computrainer today . . . JOY! Wish you were here brutha . . .

Vickie said...

The computrainer can offer just as good if not better workout than riding outside. No traffic or interruptions! And good that you are resourceful with that computer stand. Why buy new when something laying around the house always works as well?