Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Log


Weekly Exercise – Training Log:

I have decided that since I am laying off triathlons until MeatPie in September 2008 I will post what my weekly exercise regiment was. I will post each Wednesday the previous weeks log.

Every month I will post weight and body measurements.

My next weigh in and body measurement will be October 19, 2007.


Thursday September 20: Nothing – In Omaha Nebraska
Friday September 21: Run – 3.4 miles
Saturday September 22: Cycle – 22.1 miles
Sunday September 23: Rest Day – Family and God
Monday September 24: Spin Class – 1 hr Then Swim 40 min
Tuesday September 25: Run – 3.1 miles Then Abs and Glutes (Kick my azz) class.
Wednesday September 26: Swim 55 min Then Spin Class 1 hr.

All Said I put in 7.5 hrs exercise. I want to get up to 12 to 15 hrs per week exercise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris,

Not a bad week for someone laying off triathlons for a while!

Keep up the good work.

Tim

Anonymous said...

I like that you are going to be posting your work outs. What I would also like to see and think would be beneficial is your nutritional information posted as well. I found that for myself, time exercising was best spent when it correlated to the proper amount of intake - water, food, supplements etc...either too much or not enough can have adverse affects on training (as I am sure you know!)

Scott