Friday, July 13, 2007

I am Back . . .


I have been away . . .


To make a long story short, I had a major surgery which came about fairly quickly and now I am almost recovered.


To celebrate my recovery I am racing the day after my birthday at the Rip Van Winkle Sprint Triathlon in New Iberia, Louisiana. http://www.tri-cajuns.org/


It is VERY short and I am excited about that.


I have been focusing on my eating and finding success here in the short term. I am going to go back to posting Pictures of my monthly success or not success. I took Pics two weeks ago and will post them with the most recent on July 23rd.


I have a great deal of work to do over the next three and a half months. Many say I can't do it, but I say so what, I am going to work my hardest and hopefully come November 3rd I will be an IRONMAN after complete Ironman Florida.


I have high expectations of myself and I have a strong disposition.


I met a few folks over the past few months that I have gotten into the sport of triathlon. That always excites me, to see someone begin the sport, realizing they too can DO IT!


I will keep the blog world posted on my training and look for my race report after my race on July 22.


Peace and word to your Mother!

No comments: