Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Weigh - In and a little extra . . .

Today my goal was to have lost 5.5 pounds in the last 8 days. From 395.5 to 390.
My weight at 7:45am . . . 392.5.

Not where I wanted to be, but I am losing.

My next weigh in is October 2nd and I aim to be down to 380.


A LITTLE EXTRA:

As many of you are aware I began my 1/2 IM, HIM (half iron man) training almost 3 weeks ago. It is a killer training schedule and my body is feeling it thses days, but I am loving it.

My swim is having the best results. The first week I was having problems completing the 2700m training session and todayI did my 3800m training session fairly easily and my AWESOME swimming coach, Fitbird said I did an excellent job on the drills. I personally felt great.

Remember this date, October 29, 2006. That Sunday I will be Swiming 1.1 miles, cycling 56 miles, and running 13.1 miles.

I am heading to my Olympic Tri this weekend. This is only a little shy of a 1 mile swim, 24.5 mile bike and 6.2 miles run.

My friend Pat (Rocketboy) and his family are going to Florida too for the race.

Thanks to everyone for your support and we'll talk to you after my race on this coming Sunday.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bro-
I am so proud of you for really working out hard. That is awesome about your 3800 swim. You definitely have Gramma Caryl's genes. I love you and good luck in Flordia.. Have fun at Disney Land- love

your sis nat