Monday, February 07, 2011

A DOUBLE POSTING TODAY!!!!

I wanted to take a moment and acknowledge an amazing person and friend.

Chris and I went to college together.  A couple years ago he decided to get his weight under-control which means eating better and moving more.

In True Chris C fashion . . . The guy who was at the top (1st or 2nd I think) at Law School . . . He took it to the next level.



Chris began a monster exercise regiment and took to prisoners.  He started doing treadmill and stationary bike work, then added weight training, then added muy thai, THEN added boot camp, THEN added cycling (we just found him a killer road bike) and he has transformed his life.

I am so proud of your accomplishments Chris.  Your success re-motivates me regularly.  Thank you.

Now, He has made a commitment to ride in RAGBRAI with me one year.  I think it needs to be 2012.




YOU DA MAN COLE!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Damie said...

Completely awesome. Send him my congratulations!!!!!!!!! True inspiration.

Unknown said...

HOLY CRAP, COLE!!!!!!

Dude, you look amazing. Really happy for you.

Boggs, honestly, you were one of the inspirations for my running again.