Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Pics and Weigh In

January 24, 2008
June 28, 2007 - 434 lbs

November 11, 2007 - 328 lbs.


January 24, 2008 - 307 lbs.




June 28, 2007 - 434 Lbs.




November 11, 2007 - 328 Lbs.



I am a bit frustrated with the lack of weight loss the past 2 months. I have increased my training form about 4 hrs per week to over 7 hrs (plus) per week. I am going to go back to zero sugar as I was from the beginning. I remain NOT eating and fast food AND fried food.


Thanks to all who have helped me this far.


I WILL BE 195 lbs by July 21, 2008










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hot Stuff.
When you get down to 260, I can stop being on top all the time.

haha
Seriously, keep it up, bro!

Mikee

Janipani said...

GraniJani is still planning on kicking your ass at the next sprint! So just start dealing with a chick as old as your grandma whipping your butt! What a great day when you put my nose in the dirt! You've come a long way baby... Now you have way less ass for me to TRY to kick. Gonna have to work harder now...

GraniJani (aka JLO or Janipani)

CVSURF said...

Wow! What a difference. Your doing great and I have no doubt you will reach your goal.

Lane said...

You are doing great. Keep up the good work. Hope to see you again soon. I will be down for the Mardi Gras Half Marathon....or...didn't I see your name on the Memphis in May listing again?? Hope so.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Here's another granny (AKA Gigi)who thinks you are amazing... Hope to see you soon.
Weezie