Thursday, November 03, 2005

2006 race schedule


2006 Triathlon Race Schedule


I am preparing for an eventful year in 2006. I have lofty goals and no fear! Let’s have a recap and then I will list my schedule for the entire year.

I plan to be down to 300 LBS. by my first race in May.
2006 I am to complete 1 International/Oly sized Triathlon
By 12/31/2006 I am to weigh 250 LBS.
2007 I am to complete 1 Half IM
12/31/2007 I am to weight in at 210 LBS.
2008 I am to complete my first FULL IM (probably IMFL)

So that is the recap of the goals I had set for myself.
In 2005 I raced in eight sprint triathlons and completed seven.

2006:
Feb. 1-5 Multisport.com training camp
San Diego CA
May 21 Memphis in May Int/Oly Triathlon
Memphis TN
June 10 Buster Britton Sprint Tri
Pelam AL
June ? Yam City Sprint Triathlon
Opelousas LA
July ? Disco Triathlon - Sprint
Dallas TX
July ? Abitaman #3 - Sprint
New Orleans LA
July 30 Tri-America Int/Oly Tri
Louisville KY
August ? Rivercities Tri – Sprint
Shreveport LA
August ? Tri Andy’s Tri – Sprint
Houston TX
Sept. ? Cajun Man – Sprint tri
Lafayette LA
Spet. 24 Disney World Int/Oly tri
Orlando FL
Oct. ? Meat Pie sprint tri
Natchitoches LA

I hope all of my friends and family in the Kentucky Ohio area can make plans to come down to Louisville for the race in July.

Notice I am doing 3, yes THREE International size triathlons in 2006!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tri-ing F Man,
I have to say that your blog hits the spot!
I was out looking for information on baby rash guard but found your post: 2006 race schedule to be far more interesting than what I was looking for. Quite a good job you're doing on your site here... I'm thinking about making a blog about baby rash guard I want to make it look like yours here. If you have any tips or secrets maybe you could share :)

It was great to visit your blog, thanks.

Christopher, Amanda, and Babies said...

Rash Gaurds:

As for the website, Blogspot is the best.

when you go in my site, on the top left you'l see the BLOGGER sign click it and then set up an account, it is really VERY easy.

As for rashes and prevention and control.

I use Body Gluide beofr ea race and when I do get a race rash I use Boudreaux's BUTT PASTE http://www.buttpaste.com/
THERE IS NO BETTER! for baby rashes or heat rashes.

Have fun,

Chris